1. Invite people that embody your target customer, but who will also be honest with you. (i.e. not just nice friends)
2. Don’t ask them if they like your product; ask what they don’t like, what would make it better, and what would make them buy it.
3. Use Post-its for feedback to get more honest results.
4. Make it fun for them too, engaging them by doing a show and tell of their favourite xyz, or in this case, pants.
5. Consolidate useful feedback within a day, when it’s still fresh.
© 2016 MATTER Pte Ltd