All MATTER garments use artisanal, handmade fabrics. Because of this, there may be slight variations in the print and weave of your garment.
We trust that you have invested in a MATTER piece in part for this beautiful imperfection, and appreciate these differences.
We select and test fabrics to ensure that all garments may be machine washed easily.
However, please follow the care instructions depending on the type of fabric you have.
When in doubt, hand wash always wins.
- Keep this garment separate in the first few washes to prevent colour runs
- When washed garment runs clear, you can throw it into the machine with other like-coloured clothing
- Always use delicate machine wash with cold water, or handwash cold for best results
- Do not tumble dry. Line dry inside out.
- Iron inside out using a low-temperature setting
- Handloomed cotton is a looser weave than regular cotton and is slightly more delicate
- Always wash with like colours
- Use delicate machine wash with cold water for best results, especially if your pants are printed
- Tumble dry on low. Iron inside out using a low-temperature setting
© 2016 MATTER Pte Ltd